<< Back to CCW Training
CCW Certification Courses
Course Date(s) & Time(s):
Sunday, June 10th, 2012
Sunday, July 15th, 2012
Sunday, August 5th, 2012
8:00 am to 5:00 pm (One hour break for lunch)
Nevada CCW Certification
Eight (8) Hours
This is a basic 8 hour CCW certification course as mandated by the State of Nevada in order for eligible applicants to participate in and once successfully completed, to apply for their CCW (Concealed Carry Weapon) permit. This course covers a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Introduction to Concealed Carry
- What Is and What Is Not Self-Defense
- Legal & Civil Aspects of Carrying and Using a Firearm
- Developing the Proper Mindset
- Firearms Safety - Range Safety
- Basic Firearms Knowledge
- Nevada State Laws Concerning Carrying a Concealed Firearm
- Methods of Carrying & Concealing A Firearm
- Proper Shooting Techniques
- Course Review & Written Examination
- Live Fire Practice and Firearms Proficiency Qualifications
- and much, much more!
Please be advised that you must be eligible to own, possess, and carry a firearm in order to participate in this class. If you are not, please don't waste my time or yours! Please e-mail us for more information!
There are a limited number of participants accepted for this course, so please pre-register early in order to ensure your placement in this course.
- one (1) semi-auto handgun
- one (1) revolver
- 100 rounds of ammunition for each handgun
- hearing protection
- eye protection
- notebook & pen
NOTE: We will provide a 1911 .45 ACP semi-automatic handgun and a .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun, as well as, a .357 magnum revolver and a .22 caliber revolver for those students who do not possess one or the other in order to qualify with. YOU will need to provide your own ammunition. Please call or e-mail us for more information!
Course Classroom Location: Click Here For Directions!
Reno Krav Maga
9728 South Virginia Street, Suite #E
Reno, Nevada 89511
Live Fire Course Location:
Derby Dam (Exit 36), approximately 16 miles East of Sparks on I-80.
Course Cost: $75.00