<< Back to CCW Training
CCW Enhancement Course: Level #1
Seminar Date(s) & Time(s):
Saturday or Sunday (Date To Be Announced) 2018
7:00 am to 6:00 pm
(One hour break for lunch each day)
Basic-Intermediate Firearms Training
Ten (10) Hours
This is a ten (10) hour basic/intermediate CCW/Firearms course designed to significantly improve the individuals ability to; carry, conceal, handle, and shoot a handgun in a defensive manner. This course takes you way beyond the basic 8 hour CCW certification course as mandated by the State of Nevada. This course covers a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Review of Firearms Safety - Range Safety
- Review of Shooting Fundamentals
- Methods of Carrying & Concealing A Firearm
- Drawing from a Concealed Holster
- Developing the Combat Mindset
- Proper Reloading Procedures
- Malfunction Clearing Drills
- Dominant and Non-Dominant Hand Shooting
- Classroom Discussion On Actual Shooting Incidents
- Proper Shooting Techniques
- Shoot/Don't Shoot Scenarios
- and much, much more!
Please be advised that you must be eligible to own, possess, and carry a firearm in order to participate in this class. If you are not, please don't waste my time or yours! Please e-mail us for more information!
You must already possess a valid CCW permit in order to participate in this course. There are a limited number of participants accepted for each course, so please pre-register early in order to ensure your placement in this course.
- one (1) semi-auto handgun or revolver
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- minimum of two spare magazines/speed loaders
- holster designed for concealed carry
- magazine/speed loader holder
- eye protection
- ear protection
- notebook and pen
Course Classroom Location: Click Here For Directions!
Reno Krav Maga
9333 Double R Blvd., Suite #1100
Reno, Nevada 89521
Live Fire Course Location:
Locations vary depending upon the time-of-year and location availability.
Seminar Cost: $300.00