<< Back to CCW Training
CCW Enhancement Course: Level #2
Seminar Date(s) & Time(s):
Saturday or Sunday (Date To Be Announced) 2018
7:00 am to 6:00 pm
(One hour break for lunch each day)
Intermediate-Advanced Firearms Training
Ten (10) Hours
This is a ten (10) hour intermediate/advanced CCW/Firearms course designed to build upon the skills learned in the CCW Enhancement Course: Level #1. This course covers a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Review of Material Presented in Level #1
- Review of Firearms Safety - Range Safety
- Review of Shooting Fundamentals
- Shooting While Moving
- Shooting from Disadvantaged Positions
- Shooting from Cover
- Multiple Attacker Scenarios
- Home - Business Scenarios
- Introduction to Hand Gun Combatives
- Classroom Discussion On Actual Shooting Incidents
- Proper Shooting Techniques
- Shoot/Don't Shoot Scenarios
- and much, much more!
Please be advised that you must be eligible to own, possess, and carry a firearm in order to participate in this class. If you are not, please don't waste my time or yours! Please e-mail us for more information!
You must already possess a valid CCW permit in order to participate in this course, and you must have already successfully completed the CCW Enhancement Course: Level #1. There are a limited number of participants accepted for each course, so please pre-register early in order to ensure your placement in this course.
- one (1) semi-auto handgun or revolver
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- minimum of two spare magazines/speed loaders
- holster designed for concealed carry
- magazine/speed loader holder
- eye protection
- ear protection
- notebook and pen
Seminar Location: Click Here For Directions!
Reno Krav Maga
9333 Double R Blvd., Suite #1100
Reno, Nevada 89521
Live Fire Course Location:
Locations vary depending upon the time-of-year and location availability.
Seminar Cost: $300.00